Regular tuition fees for the CMBP 2017 are set at EUR 6,000. Outstanding applicants may apply for a Directors’ Scholarship, awarded by the Program Directors to the best candidates with an outstanding professional background or a well-argued business idea they plan to develop, cutting fees down to EUR 3,600. Outstanding applicants from partner institutions may apply for a Partners' Scholarship (fees reduced to EUR 2,400).
+ Partner Institutions
- Accademia Albertina delle Belle Arti
- ANGI (Associazione Nuova Generazione Italo-cinese)
- Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Bologna Business School
- Collegio Universitario "Renato Einaudi"
- ESCP Europe
- Fondazione CRT (Talenti per l’Export & Talenti per l’Impresa)
- Fondazione RUI
- Galileo Galilei Italian Institute
- GEI - Gruppo Economisti di Impresa
- Guangdong Foreign Studies University
- INALCO - Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales
- M.S.O.I. (Movimento Studentesco per l’Organizzazione Internazionale)
- Peking University
- Politecnico di Torino
- ThinkIN’China registered members
- TOChina Summer School alumni
- Università degli Studi di Palermo
- Università degli Studi di Torino
- Zhejiang University
Fees cover tuition, teaching materials, train transfers from Beijing to Xi'an and from Xi'an to Shenzhen, and access to Peking University campuses across the three cities. Participants must take care individually of their visa application, travel to and from China, accommodation, insurance, and any other expense.