The methodology employed by CMBP faculty is based on the principles of action learning, where teaching aims to develop knowledge, competences and attitudes that can quickly be operationalized in the business world. A maximum of 50 participants are admitted to the program to ensure MBA-style interaction in class and during social activities.
Training sessions comprise formal lectures, team project work, case studies analysis, business model testing, start-up business plan simulations and both formal and informal conversations with a variety of guests who have first hand experience of entrepreneurship and management across China and the Euro-Mediterranean region. Company visits to some of China’s most innovative enterprises are arranged weekly.
A trademark of the CMBP is its faculty’s commitment to one-to-one business coaching: participants are encouraged to approach instructors and guests individually both during and after the program for advice and networking tips.
Participant work in sub-groups in order to:
- Enhance their teamwork capacity
- Deploy what has been learnt in plenary sessions
- Implement best practices and experiment new ones
F2F plenary sessions
All participants work together with the facilitator in order to:
- Discuss critical issues and share best practices
- Acquire new tools/methodologies/insights
- Focus on specific key working areas, defining actionable plans
- Cutting-edge Chinese and international companies open their doors for on-site learning activities...
- ... and their HR managers get to know CMBP participants in person rather than through CVs
- Highly interactive learning environment in class through case study discussions and exercises
- MBA-style methodology based on real business cases
- Group coaching at both group and individual level to boost skills, overcome gaps, stimulate innovation and deliver actionable plans
Informal personal coaching
Beijing, Xi'an and Shenzhen’s exuberant nightlife offers a perfect context to carry on discussing career visions and business ideas informally with faculty and guests